Lockdown Christmas

                            Decorate with me!





I believe this year we all need some extra Christmas decorations!
We all need some extra Christmas cheer!
And a lot more Christmas lights than ever, to enlighten our souls!





       


               This year, Christmas is going to different! A Christmas our generation never lived before, and one, our grandparents prayed we’d  never have to.   We have to In lockdown, without the possibility to celebrate with those we love and cherish, to protect them!  Everybody suffers the consequences of this virus, and each and every person deals with it differently. The numbers of suicidal cases are higher at Christmas time, and having to live through this difficult time in lockdown raises  those numbers even more. 

         ( I want you to know, that I’m here if you need help, I’ll listen, (or read) your problems, and try my best to help you,  you also can, and should, call the suicidal line, there are professionally trained people you can talk to, You’ll find the link down below for the suicidal prevention line.) Each country and region has such a line, a quick google search and you’ll find one in your close area!

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines


         This entire year passed away under the weight of a virus, that cost many lives, and tried and tested humanity at its wholesome!

Schools closed, restricted access to any kind of entertainment,  live venues, theaters are closed, the Music and film industry is dying, cities, lands under quarantine, restrictions everywhere. We all are out of patience, we seek for the light at the end of the tunnel; and we wish 2020 is a tunnel! And as we see the Christmas lights everywhere, our Hearst fill with joy, and light.

We have to realize, that this year Christmas can’t be about the dinner with  family and friends, the Christmas parties. Those working in a foreign land, ( as I am, ) have to make peace with the fact, that it is nearly impossible to travel, and celebrate with the loved ones from home!

We have to be grateful that we live in the time of the internet, so at least we have the possibility to face time  with  our loved ones!

This is 2020 Christmas! Face time , messenger  video calls, virtual hugs and kisses!

I decided that this year I’ll decorate my home for Christmas earlier! This way I can live in the magical cloud of Christmas longer! I’m opening boxes with decorations, and my soul feels lighter, like nothing else exists, just those tiny Christmas decorations!  I see a Snowman , and I start mumbling Frosty already, and as I touch the reindeers, Rudolf and his red nose, is the first thing on my mind.




      I suggest to diy gifts this year! Grandma and grandpa will be thrilled to open their Christmas gifts and revive a postcard with your smiling face on it. 



I share with you some decorations, hopefully gives you a few ideas for this year’s decorations!  I do try to chose decorations for each Bagua Corner, in its element colors, but basically what I do, is listen to my heart and decorate, decorate, decorate!


Don’t over decorate the bathroom! Keep it simple!


Christmas potpourri! In last year’s wine mugs! We have at least a little “Weihnachtsmarkt “ feeling!
Window stickers are a great way to add the desired color to an area

Add a pinch of red, to your usual decorations, and you’ll have the Christmas 

Red will always do the trick!

In our house everybody is Always welcome!

Use gold, in areas where the metal element is dominant!
And of course in the Wealth corner as well!

Use blue for the Wood and Water Element 



                      You should try it, decorate with me! 

                 Maybe the spirit  of Christmas sets you free! 



Comments

Popular Posts