Welcome to my blog





I know, most of you don’t like a long introduction, I don’t like them either, so I’ll try to keep it short.

I’ve been under the spell of Feng Shui for more than a decade now, and what for the majority of people just an other home decor trend is, became a lifestyle for me. In my opinion is way more than moving around furniture or painting your walls blue ( seriously people, why would you do that?).

Is a kind of lifestyle, flows trough you, becomes one with you. The energy around us defines the quality of our life, Feng Shui teaches you to lead this energy; to help its flow, or stop it, if that’s what’s needed. That energy is there anyway, so why don’t you take the wheel, and have control over your life!? Tell me, if you had the chance and opportunity to make your life better, would you sit around doing nothing? No! You would make changes, that’s why you’re reading these lines. 

Almost every writing about Feng Shui starts in the similar way.Feng means wind, and Shui means water; followed by descriptions about the five elements, the Bagua map, the meaning of symbols and colours, and strange Chinese animals which are supposed to make you either healthy, rich, famous or loved.

All these books, and bloggs are amazing, I learned everything from them after all, and inspired me to write about Feng Shui in an other way, approaching the theme from a different direction. A direction as understandable as possible for our modern life, as easy as it gets to be, to follow its instructions.

I am making this blog in attempt to help people, people who seek happiness, who fight for their health, those who want to love and to be loved, those in need, the ones who insist on having a career , the hard working, everybody who feels like he needs help.

With all that said I welcome you on my blogg, hope you ask questions, stick around to read and learn, try it at home and tell me about all the positive effects it caused.

Have fun.🕉Lara 





Comments

Popular Posts